There is such freedom in boundaries, as odd as that probably sounds, because boundaries clearly define what you are or are not responsible for, and that you are NOT responsible for other people, only for yourself. That means freedom for people pleasers!
Each lesson is available for download below in Adobe reader or PDF, format. If you don’t have this free software program, you can download it at www.adobe.com
Now, let’s get started!
To begin this course you need the following supplies:
- A copy of the book, “Boundaries”by Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- A journal or notebook (fancy or plain isn’t important, so long as it is something you enjoy using to write.)
- A pen or pencil that is comfortable for you to use.
- If you prefer not to write, use a word processing program on your computer to journal, or one of the many available diary software programs.
- An open heart and mind to hear the voice of God as He teaches you through this study.
- A Bible.
You may decide to save and print these lessons for your own use, or for use in a small group study. You are welcome to do so, however if used in a group or church setting, please give credit to me, Cynthia Bailey-Rug. Thank you!
Click on the links below to download the lessons: